Sunday, December 23, 2012

12 Mani's of Christmas #9... Rudolph!

Happy Sunday, friends!!

It is the eve of Christmas Eve so I thought it would be a good time for Rudolph to make his appearance :D  This mani is very... busy lol.

Colors Used: Julep - Hoch (green), Felicity (gold), Delaunay (red), Vera (brown) and Amy (blue), Revlon - Bubble Gum (pink), Love & Beauty - Red Glitter (for his nose)


I had no plan in mind when I started on this mani, I just knew that I was going to put Rudolph on my ring finger.  I just plucked some colors up and went to work! Rudolph's right and antler got into an accident with my nail station (I whacked my hand on the table like a genius!) and so I had to do some emergency touch-ups to fix him.  The mani is still noticeably flawed but... whatev's!

Christmas, Rudolph nails, polka dot, nail art, nail design, mani

I will have mani #10 posted this evening.  I wonder what it shall be!  ;)

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment