Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My First Franken!!

Hey there, lovelies!

I hope you all are having a fabulous day :)  I'm going out on a limb here to share my first Franken with you.  I would like to preface by saying... I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing when it comes to creating my own nail polish!  Lol I just wanted a pretty/feminine polish that I could wear in concert, to church, etc.

I combined O.P.I.'s You Callin' Me A Lyre with Love & Beauty's Baby Pink and Gold Glitter...




 It's a VERY sheer polish, this is 3 coats.  I had to manipulate the glitter a bit as well.


I then went and added white tiips to them for a fun frenchie look :)






Franken polish, french tip, frenchie, nail art, nail design, mani
I'd like to get into some more Franken polish making, trying some bolder colors and combinations.  I've been trying to think up a name for this polish but have yet to succeed.  Any suggestions?  ')

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment