Saturday, February 16, 2013

Back to Basics

Happy Saturday!

I am giving my nails a break this weekend because they've been thru a lot this week haha.  I've done a full mani/therapy treatment and I'm rocking Julep's Oxygen polish so that my nails can breathe:)

I've pulled a simple mani that I did in January from my vault to share with you today :)


Julep, Ava, Robin, pink, baby pink, mint, polka dot, easy, simple, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Julep - Ava and Robin

I know what you're going to say... It's so springy!   Robin is one of my very favorite polishes in my stash.  I missed wearing her so I thought, "Why not give her some love?"


I believe I used 3 coats of polish for Ava (I had a little bit of trouble with the application). I used my large dotting tool to apply Robin, top-coated it and then went about my day :)


As you can see, I had a slight mishap with my ring finger.  Alas... earwax!  Lol.

Like I said, I'm giving my nails a break this weekend.  I'm going to continue wearing oxygen tomorrow, which means no church mani :(  But I will have some Zoya swatches for you on Monday :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

P.S. I re-vamped the blog!  Did you notice?  What do you think?  Oooo and... you can follow me on Twitter now @fairlycharming!

1 comment: