Monday, February 25, 2013

Keep It Classy!

Good morning, dolls!

Today's post is going to be a quick one.  Yesterday I mentioned that I am feeling extremely uninspired with my nail art.  I've been searching tons of images and catching up on lots of nail blog posts and still... I've go zip, zilch, nothin'!  So I went for a trusty fall-back...

Colors Used: Sally Hansen - Golden-I, Rimmel - Black Satin

You can't go wrong with black and gold!  While I was doing this, my hubby walked by and said, "That looks really classy, baby..."  I'm inclined to agree ;)


 I started with two coats of Golden-I, I then did the swooping V's with Black Satin.  Applied the dots with my dotting tool and bam!  Nail art haha...

Sally Hansen, Golden-I, Rimmel, Black Satin, french tip, frenchie, swooping v, fishtail, polka dots, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

I'm hoping that inspiration will strike me soon, I need some polish play!!

Until next time!

Stef <3


No comments:

Post a Comment