Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pink Lemonade Circus... Curtain... Thing?

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

I hope you all made it thru manic Monday and testing Tuesday without a hitch :)  I sat down and created a pink lemonade inspired hot mess lol...

 Colors Used: Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow, JLB - 05

I've been seeing a lot of Pins recently that are all about pink lemonade.  Cupcakes, pies, cookies, even fashion!  I've enjoyed it quite a bit.  Then, whien I was out grocery shopping on Saturday, I saw that pilsbury has a new roll of cut-and-bake cookies in a pink lemonade flavor.  I had to do something!


I started with 2 coats of Mellow Yellow.  This is the first yellow polish I ever purchased and I still am in love ;)


I then started with the swooping stripes, but realized that it looked very similar to the fishy-frenchie I posted Saturday.  Frustrated I added stripes... and they became a pink lemonade circus curtain hot mess.

Sally Hansen, Mellow Yellow, pink lemonade, stripes, curls, curves, pink and yellow, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

I LOVE it!!!!  I don't expect this to be a mani for everyone (in fact I think I may be the ONLY person to like it because I'm nuts!).  There's just something about it that makes me happy.


 Busy beyond belief, bright, cheerful... I'm a happy lady :)

Until nect time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment