Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Feeling Mushy!

Good morning lovelies!

I apologize in advance for any nausea you may experience in the next 5 minutes lol.  My anniversary is on Sunday!  It will be one year since I married my handsome goofball and it really has flown by.  It's been a year of big changes and growth for the both of us and things just keep getting better. all this is preface to the fact that I'm in a romantical mood this week, soooo.... you get romantic mani's!! Lol...

Mentality Nail Polish, Elizabeth, Eiffel Tower, Polka Dots, pink, black, romantic, love, anniversary, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Mentality Nail Polish - Elizabeth, Rimmel - Black Satin

While I personally don't have a strong desire to go to Paris, it is the stereotypical romantic destination.  And... I like painting the Eiffel Tower haha.

 I started with 2 coats of Elizabeth which is actually a GORGEOUS matte polish.  It has a beautiful light pink shimmer that I couldn't seem to capture thru photos.  I discovered Mentality Nail Polish whilst perusing Etsy and I'm so glad I did!  The polishes are amazing and I can't wait to order more!  

Mentality Nail Polish, Elizabeth, pink, romantic, matte, nails, swatch

Here is a solo shot of Elizabeth ($7.00 for those who are curious)...


 Anywhosy, to create the tower I started with my "A" shape using a striping brush. I then painted two smaller lines at the top.  Lastly, I painted a curved line at the base so that the tower didn't look so rigid.  The polka dots were achieved using a dotting tool...


I'm tossing around the idea of doing a tutorial for this mani?  Would anyone be interested??  Lemme know!

Until next time!

Stef :)



14 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! And Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda (nailsbeautiqued)October 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM

    So cute! Happy Anniversary doll. And I would love a tutorial you make the tower look so easy but I don't think I know where to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! One tutorial just for you girl ;) Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink but it looks more like a pagoda....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Unbelievably easy eiffel tower! Love it. Thanks for the tip. Happy Anniversary!


    http://www.splashesofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Anniversary! And I am loving your Eiffel Tower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww how cute.....I'm loving your blog you have some cute designs.

    Please feel free to drop by my fashion and beauty blog

    www.modestglamamor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elizabeth is such a gorgeous and dainty pink! Your Eiffel Towel is adorable! I don't think I would have been able to get one to look as cute if I would have tried myself! Happy Anniversary! Mine and hubby's anniversary is the 12th of this month. October weddings are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary :) This is so cute, the Eiffel tower looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete