Friday, November 22, 2013

Shining Bright Tonight

Hello, lovelies!

I have a new indie brand that I am currently head-over-heels for and I want to share it with you! (*disclaimer)...


Spellbound Nails Carnival Lights, glitter, black, black tips, french tips, frenchie, red, indie polish, nail polish, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
Colors Used: Julep -Demi, Spellbound Nails - Carnival Lights, Sinful Colors Nail Art - Time Off

For reals...  I LOOOOOVE Spellbound Nails!!  I stumbled across Spellbound Nails back in May when I purchased the Alice in Wonderland duo set.  I was blown away by the quality of the polishes and I haven't looked back!  I really do feel like Ashley puts out an amazing product...

I started with a dark red base, Julep's Demi.  I then applied one coat of Carnival Lights.  From what I can see, Carnival Lights is a mix of red, pink/fuchsia, black and silver holo glitters (beautiful!).  I then used my Sinful Colors black striper and painted my "V" french tip.  I topped it off with Color Club Clear :)

Oh the excitement !!!!!!!


I'm sorry I've been MIA this week.  I'm hoping things will calm down and I can get back to my regular blogger programing haha.  I have sooooo many pretties I want to share with you :D

Until next time!

Stef <3

* This product was purchased by me for review.  I received no payment or other compensation for the review of this product.  The opinions stated here are completely my own.  The contents of this review are based on my direct experience with this product. 

1 comment:

  1. This polish looks amazing! I love all the different glitters in this polish! ;)

    ReplyDelete