Monday, December 9, 2013

Peppermint Twists and A Tree... Oh My!

Hello, hello!

Sorry it's been a few days since my last post.  The month of December is always insane for singers and as usual I've committed myself to a lot of performances/gigs... and at this point I want to crawl into a hole and hibernate until Christmas is over lol.  But!  My Christmas spirit has yet to be dampened soooo... here's another themed mani....

KBShimmer Candy Cane Crush, Zoya Ivanka, peppermint, peppemint twists, Christmas, Christmas tree, red, green, white, indie, indie nail polish, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Daisy Nail Lacquer - Diamond White, Julep - Molly (red) and Hoch (green), Zoya - Ivanka (green flecked), KBShimmer - Candy Cane Crush (scented)

There's a lot going on in this one lol.  It's like a Christmas smorgasbord!  I started with all of my base colors: Diamond White and Hoch.  Hoch then got a layer of Zoya Ivanka on top to give it some glass-flecked prettieness.  I then applied 1 coat of KBShimmer's Candy Crush (which I ordered with the peppermint scent... love love love!!)...


I then free-handed the peppermint twists using Molly.  I actually really like the way they turned out!  For the tree, I painted 1 coat of a franken I made last year and forgot about.  It's a white crelly with gold glitter mixed in.  I then free-handed the tree using Hoch and a striping brush.  With a dotting tool, I added some baubles to the tree.  It was all topped coated with Color Club Clear :)

Christmas time is here!


I hope to get some more posts out this week, I have so much to share!!  Lol thanks for sticking around lovelies *hugs*.

Until next time!

Stef <3

4 comments:

  1. galorious.blogspot.comDecember 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM

    aw, i love these! i like your take on the candy canes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute manicure! Loving that tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The freehand tree looks great and I love your glitter nail! Very Christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete