Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Punkin's!

Hello dolls!

I have a quick and easy mani to share with you today... falling pumpkins!  I don't know what my obsession is with painting small things on my nails right now lol.  First acorns, then eyeballs, then skulls and now some pumpkins inspired by @clairelofthouse...


 Colors Used:  L'Oreal - The Queen's Ambition, Orly - Mayhem Mentality, Revlon - Lime Basil

I used all polishes for a change in this mani :)  I started with my black/silver glitter base, with 2 coats for coverage.


 I then took a medium sized dotting tool and started to place my pumpkins.  With a detail brush, I applied the stems and then I top coated.  Simple, right?

Me likey :)


I'm sorry I've been MIA for the last couple of days.  After that epic KBShimmer post, my brain needed a bit of a break.  I've got one more simple Halloween mani to share with you on Friday a long with some more swatch posts...

Until next time!

Stef <3

13 comments:

  1. This is really cute! It also for some reason makes me think of the peaches in the baby got back video, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love those tiny pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great way to make little pumpkins on your nail. I agree with Kirby about reminding me of the Baby got back video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute design. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another winning Halloween mani! I can't wait to see your last one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE how these turned out! So friggen cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute!! I love them, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're so cute! And the mani is so neatly done, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pumkins looks so cute!
    Love this manicure ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete